Monday, May 18, 2009

The Beginning

This is my first attempt at blogging. I want to create a place where I can reflect on the interesting places I visit for work and a place to comment on the wonderful people I get to meet.
I also want a place to reflect on my weight loss journey.
This is week 3 of my weight loss journey. Since it is nearing the end of the school year I have been working from home for the past 2 weeks. I slowly began counting points and exercising 2 weeks ago. My initial weigh in was 198.4 pounds. I am at least 30 pounds heavier than I was last year at this time! I made some progress when I weighed in last week. The scale reflected that I had lost 4.4 pounds! When I weighed in today, it showed that I had lost nothing. I am currently at 194. I was very disappointed because I had worked really hard last week. I will continue to pursue my weight loss goals and will not let the scale get me down.
I am going to do my Leslie Sansom walking DVD this morning and then take an afternoon walk. This will be a nice way to break up the day as I will be studying Summer Adventures in Reading for an upcoming Detroit Public School training as well as finishing my Chicago year end reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment